- Set times for your heating to be on and at a specific temperature,
by day of the week.
- Turn down the room temperature control unit at least 1C.
- Turn off thermostat radiator valves TRV when a room is empty.
- Have short showers and use low water flow.
- Close the windows and doors with the heating on.
- When you leave a room turn off lights, computers and electronic
devices eg TV.
- Close curtains and blinds when the heating is on to prevent
- Run all kitchen appliances on their eco-mode.
- Dry clothes on a rack.
- Wash clothes at a colder temperature, eg at 20C
- Use the washing machine and dishwasher only when full.
For more details click below: